2 Timothy 1:7

2 Timothy 1:7
"For I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind"

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Love my Jesus.

Lately, I have been thinking of all the ways I could describe Jesus in my life. I could fill pages upon pages of what and who He is to me, but these are the things that flowed from my pen to my paper a couple of weeks ago as I was pouring out my heart through ink.

He is my unchanging, Holy father
Never sleeping, constant healer
My battle fighting, bondage breaker
He is my everything, my burden lifter
My persevering, problem sifter
Perfect timing, need provider
Solid forming, foundation builder
Jesus is my cross choosing, grave riser
Unwavering, fear fighter
Tender caring head lifter
My never stopping peace provider


Who is he to you? What would you add to this list?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete